Thursday, February 4, 2010

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?


For all of you that think you know what you're about to experience. I'm gonna bet that you don't. Well for most of you at least. NO, this is not the Bloody Beetroots' Remix, I'm sorry for those that are disappointed by that. Actually, not really, heheh. This version kills the remix, mostly because of one reason I said before, some remixes are just going to shit these days, therefore we must rely on the Original Mixes to bring us the ear candy we deserve. I'm not saying all remixes are bad, but there used to be a time when seeing "Remix" at the end of a track would bring butterflies to my stomach. It's just not the same anymore. I digress. This version of the track is just so much heavier than its mainstream remix brother. It doesn't have any "filler". It's simplistic with a slightly primitive touch, it actually makes me kind of frightened. So... Who the fuck are you? Hopefully someone who enjoys this track.

Youtube

Download: The Proxy - Who Are You (Original Mix).mp3

- Ricky

1 comment:

  1. I actually like 8000 the best off this EP, it's just so different.

    ReplyDelete