Friday, January 29, 2010

Drum & Bass is cool, Ok?

Fienin'

OK OK... I know, all drum and bass sounds alike, and you have to be some on-the-go, lone ranger, or something that fits that profile to listen to it. When I think of people who listen to drum and bass selectively, that's all I can come up with. Someone who is bald, wearing big headphones, sporting a large goatee, wearing a tight leather coat, and some scruffy generic jeans... Is it weird that I can detail that this much? hmm... Well onto the remix, I was looking through my ringtones and go figure I have several versions of Warp, all starting with a variation of the iconic "ONE, TWO, WOOP WOOP!" So I decided I didn't have enough of those, and went searching for more. When I saw the words "Warp, drum, bass, and remix" I clicked on that link faster than fast. Seeing as how I do have a previous relationship with drum and bass (even if it's not very strong). It is an intensely QUICK song. With the cutting and elements of the original and the Drum & Bass style, I think it's a remix that the "Others" will like... Meaning "not the mainstream". So if you don't mind the sound of a little DnB, check it out. Also, this post might not have made much sense, my mind was really straying, I'm so fucking tired... ENJOYYYYY.

Youtube

Download: Bloody Beetroots ft. Steve Aoki - Warp (DJ Oder's DnB Remix).mp3

- Ricky

I'm going the fuck to sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment